New MGB2 modular safety switch brings flexibility to selection of safety switches. User can connect up to six MGB2 for separate MBM Profinet module. MGB2 safety switch has also more push buttons for wider range of options.
Exchangeable push button modules enable application specific safety switch versions. MGB2 has room for two three-button modules. Same switch could also be used as left or right-handed version. Push-button modules could be mirrored according to use. MGB2 series also has updated handle construction.
Unlike previous MGB versions, user can connect six MGB2 sfaety switches to one MBM module. This gives noticeable price advantage for bigger systems. Lighter structure for systems is also be achieved by using one MBM module and multiple MGB2s. Based on user’s application, MBM module could also be installed in switch cabinet, saving space at safety gates door.
- Up to six MGB2 for separate MBM Profinet module
- MBM module only takes one port in Profinet system
- MBM module could also be installed separately. for example in switch cabinet
- Could be used as left or right-handed version
- Room for two three-button modules
- Push-button modules could be mirrored according to use
- Updated handle construction
- Optional MCM module for 12 push buttons
- According to Cat4 / PL e safety level EN 13489-1
For more information